[Public-List] Tachometer and/or cable

David Mitchell david at mitchellent.com
Wed May 28 06:26:19 PDT 2008

Dan,
I had the same problem. There is a 90 degree elbow on the cable coming out
of the back of the tachometer. There are two gears that meet in the 90
degree. You should be able to fix the problem with some grease. There is a
cap that you can unscrew and fill with grease.

David E. Mitchell

www.mitchellent.com
Phone: (972) 239-0063 x107
Fax: (972) 239-7472