[Public-List] The search begins

Christian Childs cchilds1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:19:25 PST 2008

Hello!

I've recently fallen in love with sailing. I've been crewing on race boats
trying to learn all I can about how to sail and how to race. It's become an
somewhat of an obsession. In my pursuit to learn, I've found the Alberg 30
to be the boat I want to own.

My research has shown that the resale value of these boats has held-up much
better than I had hoped. Can anyone give me any leads or the probability of
finding a nice project boat which I can put a lot time and work in to
restore? I would love to be part of this association and keep another Alberg
30 racing and cruising in the Chesapeake. And on that note if anyone in
Baltimore is looking for crew help let me know. Thanks for your help!