[Public-List] Reefing

Bill Ydell bydel at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 9 08:02:08 PST 2008

David

Thanks for your input. I mostly sail with crew, but inexperienced crew.
(That includes the Captain)
I keep my boat in Charleston, SC and sail almost exclusively in the harbor
and the Cooper and Wando Rivers. I am never far from home but can get a
pretty good blow from the Atlantic. Unlike the Chesapeake, or eastern North
Carolina there is really nowhere to go unless you go up or down the ICW and
that most likely would not be under sail.

I want to keep this a simple as I can

Bill

SallyB #441