[Public-List] A30 Team for Eastport/Annapolis Tug'o'war.

Andrew L. Cole acole at fandpnet.com
Thu Oct 23 14:36:28 PDT 2008

One of my crew is involved with the annual Tug'o'war across Spa Creek and
has asked if we could put together an A30 team to compete this year.  He's
trying to get the Cal 25 group to put up a team to oppose us (the fools).

We can have as many as 33 people on the team, the entry fee is $20.00 per
person, and my understanding is that the proceeds all go to charity (I will
have to check which one).

The Tug is on Saturday November 8, registration opens at 11, and the tugs
will take place between 12 and 1.

I'll have coffee and donuts at our house for the team before registration
(everyone can park on our street and walk over to registration after we're
sufficiently caffeinated and sugared up).

If you're interested, send me a note and I'll start compiling a list.  Don't
forget to pass this on to your crews as well.

Andrew L. Cole, Esq.
Franklin & Prokopik
The B & O Building
Two N. Charles Street, Suite 600
Baltimore, MD 21201
Telephone 410-752-8700
Direct Dial 410-230-1080
Mobile 410-206-3577
Facsimile 410-752-6868
 <http://www.fandpnet.com/> www.fandpnet.com

Admitted in Maryland, Virginia and Florida

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a)
ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN
NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only
for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not an Addressee,
or the person responsible for delivering this to an Addressee, you are
hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please reply to the sender and take the steps necessary to delete the
message completely from your computer system. Thank you.