[Public-List] A30 Team for Eastport/Annapolis Tug'o'war.

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Thu Oct 23 18:23:00 PDT 2008

I am in!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272

-----Original Message-----
From: public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org
[mailto:public-list-bounces at lists.alberg30.org] On Behalf Of Andrew L.
Cole
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:36 PM
To: 'Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all'
Cc: 'Robert Martensson'; 'Eric Schwartz'; tlochner at boatinglaw.com; 'Marc
Stanley'; 'Staller, Phillip B'; 'William Lagman'; 'Lawton, Ike'; 'Andrew
Stephenson'
Subject: [Public-List] A30 Team for Eastport/Annapolis Tug'o'war.

One of my crew is involved with the annual Tug'o'war across Spa Creek
and has asked if we could put together an A30 team to compete this year.
He's trying to get the Cal 25 group to put up a team to oppose us (the
fools).

We can have as many as 33 people on the team, the entry fee is $20.00
per person, and my understanding is that the proceeds all go to charity
(I will have to check which one).

The Tug is on Saturday November 8, registration opens at 11, and the
tugs will take place between 12 and 1.

I'll have coffee and donuts at our house for the team before
registration (everyone can park on our street and walk over to
registration after we're sufficiently caffeinated and sugared up).

If you're interested, send me a note and I'll start compiling a list.
Don't forget to pass this on to your crews as well.

Andrew L. Cole, Esq.
Franklin & Prokopik
The B & O Building
Two N. Charles Street, Suite 600
Baltimore, MD 21201
Telephone 410-752-8700
Direct Dial 410-230-1080
Mobile 410-206-3577
Facsimile 410-752-6868
 <http://www.fandpnet.com/> www.fandpnet.com

Admitted in Maryland, Virginia and Florida

This electronic mail message contains CONFIDENTIAL information which is
(a) ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT,
PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE,
and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If
you are not an Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this
to an Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or
distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail message in error, please reply to the sender and take
the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer
system. Thank you.