[Public-List] Needing a New Main Halyard

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 04:53:53 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm replacing my main halyard from the wire/line to an all line
halyard. I've got the new sheave from the group-buy a while back.

Just to be sure, I'm getting 85 feet of 3/8? Sound right??  I was just
going to get New England Ropes Sta-Set, having someone like
mauriprosailing.com make it up with a shackle spliced on the end.

Anyone have a different opinion on line types?

PS. Sorry if anyone is getting this twice. The first time I sent this,
it looks like it never went out.

--
Jeffrey Fongemie
My Project Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie