[Public-List] Needing a New Main Halyard

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Oct 11 18:31:52 PDT 2008

Jeffrey,

You might want to look at http://alberg30.org/collaborate/RunningRigging
  to see what others have used (and you can leave your own preferences
there).  I typically like 7/16" line for easier gripping, but I think
the mast sheave limits you to 3/8".  Beware, though, that's from memory
and mine's not always accurate.

You might check with Gord Laco to see what deals he has on line.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash