[Public-List] Purchase/Survey Advice

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Thu Oct 16 11:19:44 PDT 2008

Roger -
 I had a short list of MUST be done before taking title for insurance,
and a longer list I promised to address later.  Mostly minor things such
as doubling hose clamps on through hulls, bundling wires, insulating the
exhaust pipe, etc.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272
Rinn = headland or promontory
Dun = fort or castle
Duin = genitive of Dun
Rinn Duin = Point o'the Castle , or Fort Point, Castle Point, etc.