[Public-List] Misery Cruise '08, end of season sails

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Oct 22 17:56:42 PDT 2008

Michael and I have sailed together three times together during the late summer and early fall. Michael is a very comptetent sailor, a good coversationalist and better friend. He is also sharing his knowledge of sailing with me and helping me upgrade my sailing skills. The time we have spent together  reminds me that that this group is filled with a lot of really quality people who are  willing to do a lot to help others out.  It may seem obvious, but the help and comraderie - even if experienced from a distance - is much appreciated. I continue to hope that one day I can meet more of you in person. Thanks to you, Mike, and to all of you for your  continued help.

David, 432

>>> <crufone at comcast.net> 10/21/08 8:25 AM >>>
We will do it sometime.  There is keen interest in a northern rendezvous........lots of Albergs in these north Michigan and Huron waters.   Brian Zinzer is already up in the St. Josephs Channel and has offered to be one of the locations to meet.

Michael

From: Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net>