[Public-List] Holding Tank Installation

Elyse Pastor elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 29 19:07:32 PDT 2008

Hello Albergers,
James McRury's e-mail just reminded me about my own winter project of
installing a holding tank below the port side v-berth (as per web site).
I tried to figure-out on how to remove the horizontal wooden panel (the
panel on which the port side mattress is lying)?
It seems that the edge towards the hull is tabbed with fiberglass.
My question to those Albergers who have already done that job of installing
a holding tank - how did you start the project in this regard? (We have a
no-liner boat)
Thanks in advance for some advise.
Bruno & Elyse
LADY HERON 297