[Public-List] Holding Tank Installation - what tank are you putting back in?

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 19:38:48 PDT 2008

I took a sabre saw and made the hatch that was there big enough to pull the old tank out,and then I remade the hatch so I could close it up.

I never replaced the tank - I use a porta potti, but I have been looking for a tank that will fit that did not cost an obscene amount. Have you found one? Everything on the web site is for the newer boats.

Jonathan
197