[Public-List] Spin Pole Height

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Tue Sep 2 18:45:20 PDT 2008

The Track has 2 purposes when used.  You have to adjust the track so that
both tack and clew are the same heigth and secondly when you release the
spinnaker sheet a little it should break evenly all the way down the luff
this can be accomplished with the adjustment of the topping lift and down
haul.  Lastly make sure the pole is 90deg to the apparent wind.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380