[Public-List] Going South

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Sep 3 14:54:54 PDT 2008

mahseer at kos.net wrote:
> Members of the Chesapeake association.
>
> This fall about Sept 14 I on MAHSEER and another couple on their CS33
> (PHASE II )our beginning a trip south to the Bahama's and will be in the
> Chesapeake around the 7th of October and hope to be there for the boat
> show and the Alberg rendezvous with the Canadian racers, while there it
> would be nice to reacquaint with your members I have met in the past.
> Between now and Sept 13 I would like your input with regard to anchoring
> area's close to Annapolis.

John, the Fall Cruise is about that time.  See
http://alberg30.org/Assoc/2008schedule.html for more detail on the
schedule.  It would be great if you could join up for some of that cruise.

As for where to anchor during the boat show, I don't know what to
advise.  Annapolis gets really busy at that time (which makes it a
perfect time to get out of town and go cruising), and some boats pick
spots a week or so ahead of time.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.