[Public-List] Going South

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Tue Sep 9 06:11:09 PDT 2008

Thanks George.

I finally found all of the locations listed on the web and have plotted a
route.  So all being well we may just come and vist for a while (hopefully
we will be welcome).  Over the last few years i have explained what
changes I have made to MAHSEER, this trip will allow anyone interested to
come aboard and check things out.

See you all in the fall
John Boor
MAHSEER #380