[Public-List] Solar Panel

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 14 05:13:57 PDT 2008

FWIW I just got 3 LED bulbs from West Marine for the cabin
(2 screw thread and 1 bayonet) $90.00 delivered. I'll be
getting 2 more for the aqua signal as soon as I pull the
mast for the winter.

I am curious why you ruled out a wind generator. They look
more compact, higher output, and more productive hrs/day
especially in trade wind regions. Not as clean electrical
source, perhaps?

MichaelGrosh