[Public-List] portlight frames

Sean MacLeod sean at southboundcruising.com
Wed Apr 22 17:04:04 PDT 2009

I'm replacing/rebedding the fixed portlights in my 1963 Alberg at the moment, and I'm fairly disappointed with the way that the aluminum frames look and have held up (Like a previous poster's, mine have several spots where electrolosis has eaten and cracked the frames).  I was hoping that someone had a source for replacement frames.  I would love to do something in bronze, but stainless would also be nice.  Depending on the price, I suppose I would also be willing to go with new aluminum ones.

Thank you for your time.. Hope someone can help.

Sean Macleod,
Yacht Rigger

Southbound Cruising Services, LLC
7416 Edgewood Rd.  Bldg 7401 Suite 3