[Public-List] Copper Bottom Paint Removal ~ How to do it right

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 10 23:12:23 PDT 2009

NIOSH Mask, Sander with a bag attachment, remove the bag and connect to a
shop vac with extended hose, ultra fine filter bag on the vac and motor to
protect it, Paper Coveralls, hood and eyewear.

If you do it right there will be virtually no dust

Dispose of the bag responsibly and voila.

Been using this method for years now - the NIOSH filters are still nearly
completely pink because almost all the dust is captured by the vacuum

I use a Dewalt 5" Orbital with the 8 hole Velcro discs

ATB

John