[Public-List] Seacocks and gate valves.

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:03:55 PDT 2009

John,

I have been through this so many times - I don't mess with this anymore - I just cut the flange off the thru-hill fitting from the outside and bang it through the hull with a hammer and just replace the whole damn thing (including the backing blocks) - in the end it is a lot faster and you have an all new fitting.

Mike Lehman