[Public-List] Copper Bottom Paint Removal

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Tue Apr 14 05:52:18 PDT 2009

Mike,

Good question.  I'm not sure because the last time I had to use one I
didn't know about the corners trick.  I've heard enough people
recommend it that it must be doable, but I'm not sure the best way.

I got lucky with #221 and she came to me with a really clean bottom
that had been taken back to gelcoat not too many seasons before.  I bet
THAT won't happen with the next boat.

Rachel