[Public-List] Copper Bottom Paint Removal

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Apr 14 06:03:06 PDT 2009

I found the hard way that you cannot round the corners...

I developed a technique where I used the boat's compound curves to ensure
that the corners didn't (well hardly ever) dug in.

At the turn of the bilge where the hull goes down into the keel you will
have to scrape up and down instead of fore and aft to keep the corners from
gouging.

It is not as hard to do as it sounds.

Gord #426 Surprise