[Public-List] Seacocks and gate valves.

Rod Symmes weatherhelm at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:49:15 PDT 2009

And somewhere I read the advice:  Remove the impeller at the end of season and re-install at the beginning of the season.  That way there are not the same couple of "fins" left compressed for months.  And since you are going to do an annual check of it's condition - no extra work.  Bonus - no chance of ice in the water pump.

Cheers,    Rod

~~~~