[Public-List] Question for Other Greymarine Owners with Stock Two Blade Prop

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Fri Apr 17 12:24:51 PDT 2009

Andrew

This may be a little late since I am traveling back from the Bahamas right
now and internet connections are sporatic.  Upto now on my rebuilt A4
running 1500/1600 rpm I am getting a fuel consumption over 2,356.2mile
396.3hrs 323gal used 0.82 gal per hour or 7.29mpg.
hope this helps.
John Boor
MAHSEER #380