[Public-List] Paint over epoxy or wood glue?

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Mon Apr 27 09:02:10 PDT 2009

Thanks Dan, I will let you know if I am in the neighborhood.  Thought you
were in Indianapolis?  Where do you sail?  I would love to see your electric
motor install and experience silent power.

I will have a chance to get on the water in late July.  Wife and I are
renting a Bristol 31.1 and staying on board during a conference I am
attending in Baltimore then meeting the kids and heading to my grandparents
farm on the miles River for a family reunion on July 4th.

Roger