[Public-List] Port Washington 8/25

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 17:46:41 PDT 2009

We spent three days at the sub base waiting for Bill to pass and the seas to laydown.  LIS was reported rougher than a cob.   At the sub base we didn't even get any rain, although it rained all arrounf us.  Monday we did the 60 mile run to Port Jefferson and today to Port Washington.  Tomorrow we will be doing Hell Gate and down to Sandy Hook.  We are watching the disturbance near the Bahamas and will make a weather call bedore we head down the coast.

Also if anyone is looking for a good time 10/23-25 this is a good event  http://www.cambridgeschoonerrendezvous.com/

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall