[Public-List] Bulk Head Repairs

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Aug 5 14:00:29 PDT 2009

I bought this
http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Tools/Pages/CategoryProducts.aspx?catid=21
Dremil oscillating tool a while back for around $100.  It works great, much
easier to control then a Sawsall and will cut flush.  It also has a sanding
head.  Thought it was too low on power until I discovered the variable power
setting, duh.

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101