[Public-List] Touch Wood Adventures

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 16:28:29 PST 2009

Good day Michael, thank you for the very kind words.  I am flattered
that you and the rest of my friends on this list are interested in the
progress of TW's return to health. Gordon.

Well Gordon................since we all own Good Old Boats and most of us have had the temptation, at one time or another, to restore and return to service a WOODEN Good Old Boat, and again most of us do not have the time nor expertise to see our romance
 with this dream/desire to fruition................ we all; most of us, will indeed thoroughly enjoy your adventure in order to fulfill our dream vicariously via your employment in this most worthy of endeavours.

Now onto "Surprise".  Most often woman number one does get her nose out of joint when woman number two arrives on stage.  I don't know how to explain your current manifestation of this adage. "Self fulfilling prophecy" doesn't seem to do it justice, perhaps "telekinesis"?

I could rant on about folks not taking responsibility for their actions..........the trucker who damaged "Surprise". Blessed be those who do the right thing.......the marine yard in this case.

Michael #133