[Public-List] Grommet Cuisine

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 19 06:41:41 PST 2009

For those who remember, this will bring back fond memories of "Fine Caned Cuisine"
http://www.1stcavmedic.com/tabasco_cookbook.htm

For the rest, you don't know what you have missed.

Merry Christmas

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan - 40th United States President (1911 - 2004)