[Public-List] Gudgeon and Pintle Patterns

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 23 23:23:17 PST 2009

I spoke with Port TownsEnd Foundary this week as I would like a new Gudgeon and Pintle.   I believe the units for the Dana 24 fit the Alberg however the Foundary told me it would be useful to have a job number for these parts to be sure to get the right ones.  They suggested the simplist way would be to find the surname of someone who has had these units made recently.

Is there anyone out there who has ordered these parts from the Foundary in the last year or two?

thanks

Mick