[Public-List] Rudder Bolts

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 13:22:13 PST 2009

Mick,

I plan this project for next summer and will be replacing the bolts in #133 with silicone bronze.  They are readily available from Hamilton Marine , Jamestown Distributors among others. Do you plan to fabricate a new rudder stock which is 1" in diameter? I s the larger diameter the only reason that you suspect for the difficulity in removing the rudder from the boat?

Michael ----- Original Message -----