[Public-List] Packing Gland

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sun Dec 27 09:47:10 PST 2009

Rick

Thanks for that link.  I've created the page
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/MechanicalPropulsion/DriplessSeal/ and
linked to that article.  If someone would like to add more in defense of
these mechanical seals, there's a link to an appropriate "collaborate"
page for that.  I'll be glad to incorporate your comments into this
page, if you'd like.  I'm just not the one to write up these devices.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org