[Public-List] Onancock

Dan Landrigan dan_landrigan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 13:14:03 PST 2009

Good afternoon Albergers,

I'm looking for local knowledge about the Eastern Shore of Virginia, specifically Onancock.

We're considering buying a weekend/summer place in Onancock. But obviously we'd want to find a home for the boat down that way. We're currently in a slip in the Hartge Yacht Yard in the West River and we're very happy with its services and location. Just curious if anyone here can give me some feedback about the sailing and facilities near Onancock, also if you've got any sense for how the sailing and day tripping is there compared to the West River/Annapolis area.

Thanks for any help.

Dan Landrigan
 Little Mike