[Public-List] [Member-List] More Free charts

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu Dec 17 12:53:28 PST 2009

Hi Bob,

What a coincidence, I ran aground in the Wye River also.  I was over July
4th weekend in a Bristol 30 near G"3" in Wye East.  Like you, also not my
fault, the darn keel stuck down too far.

Best,  Roger 148

PS - Great advice on the charts; I have a DeLorme hockey puck GPS I use with
my street atlas software.  Do you think it would work with the Sea Clear
software or do you have to buy theirs?