[Public-List] Engine Alignment

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Tue Dec 29 15:02:56 PST 2009

Tom

Been there had same problem, not a plesent feeling, I also had the
origional bronze shaft.  I had a new bronze shaft made but just before it
was ready to be installed I discovered it had been made from bearing
bronze and was pourous.  Had the next one made out of stainless steel.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380