[Public-List] Engine Alignment

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 31 09:08:15 PST 2009

Gord:
     I just thought that bankers in the US are not quite what bankers
are here. Our banks have come through this last year with almost no
troubles compared to the US banks. Perhaps this chap equates
conservative banking to once lost control on a boat and realized that
there were options available at some times if one steered a reasonable
course!
Don