[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1441, Issue 2

gewhite gewhite at crosslink.net
Mon Feb 2 17:48:46 PST 2009

   My boat, # 275, had no shore power when I bought her. I
mounted a 30 amp receptacle in the cockpit, but I could
have chosen the place better. Be sure you know what might
conflict with it!   I put the GFI and outlets above and to
the left of the galley stove.  Just be certain you know
what may get in the way.   - Gordon White,   Brigadoon II