[Public-List] Summer Cruise, Supersized

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 19:26:55 PST 2009

This coming summer we plan to go back to New England.  The current plan is to leave late June and return mid September.  Our trip up the coast will be daysails not overnighters.  Chesapeake City, Cape May, Atlantic City, Sandy Hook, Long Island Sound and so forth.  The idea is to slow down and play tourist once past NYC and hopefully get as far as Bar Harbor.  For those who want to go but can't stay out as long, consider coming up with us and returning early.  There is a lot of good cruising on Long Island Sound and above.

Sandy and I will not be at the Cruising Seminar, we will be in Mystic at the American Schooner Association meeting, but will be at the Racing one.
http://www.amschooner.org/node/442
and
http://www.amschooner.org/node/458#comment-1237

Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

More to follow.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.
Harry S. Truman