[Public-List] Mast Heads for Rachel and Albergs

Stephen Sousa alberg114 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 05:21:10 PST 2009

Rachel and fellow Alberg owners,

I have been traveling and just returned to shore in Florida. The mast heads for the Alberg are available, in order to capture a nice price the greater quantity is the best method.

Rachel, I realize that you require one and the other Engineer is also looking or sourcing a mast head. I do not mind doing a group purchase for the Alberg Assoc once again. This is one of the best upgrades I made to my boat and others will agree. I will not be home in New England until next week, will be in Florida till Monday.

Send me a note if others would like to pursue a group purchase.

Regards,
Stephen
Carina Vela