[Public-List] saddle tanks and engine access

Dave Terrell Dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Feb 11 20:41:36 PST 2009

I would lke to hear some people's experience with the following

1. installation of saddle fuel tanks in the port and starborad sail lockers

2. getting access to the rear portion of the A-4 engine by installing an access hatch in the cockpit. I am looking for an easier way to get to the impeller, etc.

I would like to do the latter but think I would have to get rid of the current gas tank which is located directly over the engine. So the two topics are interrelated.

Thanks

David, 432