[Public-List] Circumnavigating Alberg 30 in Panama Canal this Friday / Saturday.

Kirk Little kirkalittle at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:37:32 PST 2009

Hi, this is Kirk on Salsa, Alberg 30 # 504.

For those of you curious to see what a little Alberg 30 looks like going through the Locks in the Panama Canal you can access the Panama Canal WebCam Satuday afternoon around 2PM (give or take a few hours) at the following link, then click the Mira Flores Locks camera ;
http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html?cam=Expansion

I wont know the exact transit time till just before so if you want an email with the exact time just before I transit tomorrow afternoon send an email to karensue1000 at hotmail.com, or you can phone me long distance in Panama at 011507 6639 2418 around noon. I will actually start the transit Friday evening around 7PM at the Gatun Locks but the view at night isnt so great, then I will anchor in Lake Gatun over night and resume through the lake Saturday morning arriving at the Pacific side locks around 2pmISH.
I have several blogs, photos, modifications, and a few videos on my website too, SailingSalsa.com, documenting my solo circumnavigation on an Alberg 30. THANKS. –Kirk