[Public-List] [Public-list] Bilge

Pete Staehling staehpj1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 10:00:19 PST 2009

I have been away from the list for a couple years.  I am the owner of #554
"Aurora".

It seems that I need a new mainsail.  I am open to suggestions, but I don't
want to wait too long to get one, so having one made somewhere with a long
turnaround time may not be my first choice.  As a casual cruiser I don't
need a real high performance sail and may be happy with buying someones used
cast off.  Aurora currently has roller reefing, but I would prefer to go to
slab reefing.

Does anyone know of a used sail for sale that might suit me?

If I opt for a new sail where would you recommend I go, what kind of price
and turn around time can I expect?