[Public-List] Bringing an Alberg home

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:28:32 PST 2009

david
we have moved rascal twice using a "boom truck" that is what the owner of the steel erector company called the "crane" which we used to put her on trailers for the semi. she was on her cradle both times and not a big deal. i think it could only lift up to about 7 tons, but it is a vehicle that can go up the drive way. a buudy had a tartan 37
 hauled on a pneumatic rig,which i think some one has already mentioned. it was slick. put down blocks, pull ahead inserting boat stands, and done. if the tractor trailer can get where you need to go, i would probably go with that as well, cause it looked so simple. my way did require a knowledgable operator and care
dan
rascal 145