[Public-List] Heel angle

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 06:57:03 PST 2009

Pete,

The conventional wisdom I have always heard from the racing class is
when reaching the water line should be no higher than about six inches
below the rail.  This maximize the waterline length without dragging
the rail(slow)  I have not heard what the minimum heal angle to start
extending the waterline.

Larry
Solstice #501