[Public-List] Shore Power

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Mon Feb 2 14:13:04 PST 2009

Certainly replace the inlet with a 30amp recepticle.  Lead the wire to
your double pole breaker then to a GFI 15amp outlet, this gives you power
in the galley.  The output side of the GFI feeds to duplex for my
refrigeration and battery charger only.  I have no other sockets in the
boat.  All lighting and accessories are 12 volts.