[Public-List] Mast Heads for Rachel and Albergs

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sun Feb 8 00:16:40 PST 2009

Stephen,

Sounds like some great traveling for January :)

I have kindly been sent one of the original mastheads from a fellow
Alberger who replaced it with one of the new ones from an earlier group
purchase.  It looks like it's in really good condition, although if I
find any issues with it upon installation, I will be interested in one
of the new ones.  I'll be removing the old one fairly soon, so I should
know in time to get in on the order, if I do need one.

Thanks so much for organizing this,

Rachel