[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Feb 19 11:42:43 PST 2009

Stephen & all
For discussion:

Why would we need to
purchase a new masthead?

My Alberg is over 40 years old and I
believe has the original masthead as well as the original goose neck. On
last inspection 4 years ago the masthead looked to be in great shape. I
have replaced the spreaders but am not sure about the need to spend
$350.

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57

Stephen Sousa wrote:

Fellow Albergers,

> Good Morning,
we have receive cost for the new Mast Head. With a quantity
> of 5
or greated cost will be $325 plus shipping and handling.  Everyone
> who is interested please respond if you would like to be part of
this
> group purchase. This way I can compile a listing and be
accurate.

> The Mast Head does
contain spinnaker bail, sheeves and pin for block we
> use for the
topping lift.

> Also if you
reside out of the US, you will incur cost for Customs which
> can
be expensive.

> Regards,
>
> Stephen

Carina Vela

> See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home,
work, or on the
> go.

> These businesses
support your Association: