[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 08:01:09 PST 2009

While the "Sea Lawyers" are quibbling over replacing a 40 year old casting with one made of modern materials and the possibility of internal halyards, I wonder how many racers follow the true spirit of Rule 20.  If you feel the need to check out the winner for protest purposes perhaps this is the place to start.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

Disclaimer: (I hate this legal bullshit) This is only an educated OPINION based on information I have read and experience I have gained by doing.