[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Feb 21 09:10:42 PST 2009

Jim Davis wrote:
> While the "Sea Lawyers" are quibbling over replacing a 40 year old
> casting with one made of modern materials and the possibility of
> internal halyards, I wonder how many racers follow the true spirit of
> Rule 20.  If you feel the need to check out the winner for protest
> purposes perhaps this is the place to start.

Heh, heh!  For those who don't have the bylaws handy, Rule 20 states,
"It is expected that boats will be maintained in cruising trim, with
stores, fuel, water, etc. in reasonable quantity.  Violation of the
spirit of this rule shall be grounds for protest."

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash