[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg Internal halyards and the racing rules ~ Parameter suggestions

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Sat Feb 21 17:12:50 PST 2009

Great suggestions, John.  I think that the important thing is not
whether or not internal halyards are allowed.  It's that

  1. Changes in the interpretations of the rules should be open and
transparent--not just kept among a select circle.

  2. Any changes in the class rules, or of interpretations of the class
rules, should take the long view for the good of the class.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash