[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg Internal halyards and the racing rules ~ Parameter suggestions

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 06:00:19 PST 2009

Thanks for the clarification Rachel - I guess I got confused with all of the discussions re internal halyards. I was going to cancel my order today becasue I have my lines led aft and did not want to cut exit holes in the bottom of the mast for the halyards, but you have just changed my mind.

Mike Lehman