[Public-List] Mast Heads for the Alberg Internal halyards and the racing rules ~ Parameter suggestions

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sun Feb 22 23:03:38 PST 2009

Mike,

Just to re-clarify, the new (group order) masthead is *not* set up for
internal halyards.  It is set up for external halyards, as the original
masthead was.

The only difference (which apparently might still need a ruling) is
that the sheave(s) are ON the masthead, so that you no longer use the
sheave that runs through the mast, just below the masthead (main
halyard).

So the sheave(s) move, but the halyards stay external.

Rachel